Friday, January 20, 2006

My Family in US

Well..it was one of those drainy days at office and well.....was walkin in the numbing chillness ..my weather gears not withstanding... Went and opened the door with tiredness written allover me.....
Just when I opened the dooor....I just don't know where my tiredness went...My whole body became energetic after smelling the aroma of hot molaga bajji.....
My dear buddy was there....fryin Hot molagaa bajjisss......

Wow..........It was just perfect on that cold and drainy day....

That too with Pudhina chutney....Molaga bajji with pudhina chutney...just think folks...
Well while I was havin...it..there comes another buddy from my next apartment...with Hot masala T.......... What more u can expect in US ?....

This is the scene everyday here in my life at US...Folks its very rare to get good roomies when u stay abroad..and u know wat......we gang of 7 are from the same college, same batch, same company, same client and we share adjacent apartments...everything happened like a dream and we are livin here as a great family....It's indeeed a great thing...and I thank god for givin me such a lovely gang and time here at US.... just thot that i would share this with fellow bloggers...
definitely one of the golden times in life for me...

3 comments:

Sriram said...

Pinnarenga.. Mulagai bajji in a cold day.. soooper combo..
btw namma BCCI torture koncham overa dhan poindu eruku...hope ur having fun..
having experienced living roomies, i can attest that having best roomies (that too Indian roomies in US) takes care of half of our headaches..

Anonymous said...

I like your companionship. It is very difficult to get the described companionship in the native country. You got it in a foreign country. You all are blessed

Anonymous said...

Hi happened to see this posting in ur blog.

You have been lucky to have the company of such friends while in a foreign country. Usually though we expect guys will get closer when abroad and staying away from families, this does not always happen. Basic mentality will come out after a while. This is a problem with our guys.
visit my www.akkaraipachai.blogspot.com when u have time