Monday, February 13, 2006

My Love :)

Every one's life is hit by the eternal thing called "Love". I'm no exception to this. It made me enjoi every moment of my life though there are problems everywhere. Well friends what better day could I choose to disclose my Love to the world.... Feb 14 th 2006 it is!!


Day for/of Love !!


Well It all started very early in my Life......
I never thought that i wud change this much after starting to love that person !
Never ever thought that it wud increase my Self -esteem and self-Confidence !
Never thought that it wud bring out the Hidden Talents in me !
Never thought that it wud bring the best out of me !
but it all happened.....
It helped me to be content in life ....
It helped to take everything positive in life...
It helped me to stand tall during days of utter grief.....
YES!! It helped me to improve in all walks of Life !
All becoz of 1 thing called .." LOVE"" that i had with that Person!!
and the Person i Love the Most ,Who Changed my Entire Life is none
other than ...

" Me "


" Love UrSelf !!!"

Happy Valentine's Day World!!


Folks....I'm not trying to fool u or give a twist in this post...This is my thought abt life...You got to love yourself first...then automatically u'll start lovin others...and be loved in return......Let your days be fulfillled with joy and Love hence forth....

Love,
Dinakar:)


P:S: I sent a small mail on the same lines 3 years back on the same day. I thank nannu for saving that mail which helped me post this today.

9 comments:

logic said...

Dakaltiz,
Love ur self good thought to express at this time..
Understanding ourself..like the weakness within..learn abt the day to day mistake we make and try correct them..

But one immediate Q that came upon when i read this was
"Will there be ppl who "HATE" themselves so that they can start loving themselves"

Or am i using the exact antonym of LOVE which is HATE here, that doesnt fit for the Q.

BZ said...

Daks,

Dins from elex? The key board persona? Jeeez!!! Hiiiiii!!! :))
Nice to know you blog!

Logic,
I sometimes _dont like_ myself, 'hate' is too strong a word, so this would apply to me.

Happy V day to you too!

Kavitha Jay said...

hey..very well said we should express the growing sense of love you have for yourself...these things make you a better person...and this helps you enjoy life even more...treat urself and side la others too;)

neighbour said...

If you are hating youyself.. then you are missing everything in you..

No one hates themselves.. it may be due to the situations and circumstance that makes us feel like that.. just relax for some time and realize the situation we luv ourself..

dakaltiz said...

@logic Yep there r a few ppl who dont like themselves in certain situations. This is a feel good post for every 1 to celebrate the "Me" in you ;)

@SK @ Z ...yep itz me...remember "Vinmeethinilae" album..did u get a chance to hear it...started bloggin recently Z.evlo naal panrennu papom :)

@mystery
"...these things make you a better person..." Yep ..it personifies ur personality.

@neigh nanba thanks for answerin logic.. ;)

@nannu
Yep It help u take everything +ve and get going in life..

Btw I kept my promise :)

Ramesh said...

"Love yourself", my thought abt this is "if you dont love yourself, you are not going to live in this world".. we do every damn thing in this world to keep our inner soul happy. we try to become great people because we love ourselves. so machan. i do not agree to ur point at this time...

dakaltiz said...

There r lots of ppl who dont themselves in certain situations da..may be u haven't come across those ppl.. They don't HATE themselves to the core but they feel inferior, think that they don't beong to the group ..something like that.. Guess this post has conveyed a different msg altogether... n e ways nice to get your thoughts da...

KC! said...

hey, nalla poem...aana kadaiseela superb twist :)

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful and well said:-))