Friday, March 10, 2006

Tagged

Tagged by Mystery.

Ten Years ago
In my dream school: MCCHSS
Had only one Friend whoz a girl: My dear Sangee akka
Was still recovering from a terrible loss a year ago: My Dad
Was researching a lot on the life's crazy thing: Love
I got my closest companion: My Keyboard
and I guess I would have been sincerely? studying for the 11th std annual exams


Five Years Ago
In my dream college: MIT,AU
I got placed in the company I wanted to be in (Though it was a coincidence)
I enjoyed my whole final year to the core, Golden days of my life.
I got a whole bunch of friends who are still close till date
Was going through a bad financial crisis at home


Last One Year
Got my L1 Visa
Missed my dear ones as they went onsite
Romba responsible person na aayiten nu nenaikren
(Had(having) another golden period in my life with My family at US, the Nestof8)


Yesterday
I started writing this tag
Had a pretty bad day at office
Felt a bit sad missing one of our dear dude who went back to india
Talked to 2 of my closest friends, raji n anu over phone
Cooked potato, capsicum curry which my dear friends managed to eat.

Five Yummy Things
Mom's Fish Curry (Ofcourse I like everythin my mom makes..but this one is spl. I love it)
Vanilla Ice cream with Hot Chocolate Fudge
Bai Kadai Chicken Briyani
Watermelon
Eveything logic, drl n meez of nestof8 make... They are yummy..!
One more pls...Diary Milk Choc.

Five Songs I know by Heart
A Few Gospel ones.
I hear a lot of songs, play them on the board but I don't know any song by heart..
Yet I will manage to sing the whole song with my own lyrics.
I'm a music freak!!

Places I escape to
My Mom's lap
My Keyboard
My Music Player
My Bike
Mottai Maadi

Five Things I'd do if I have money
Well I do have money now too.. I believe in leading a contented life..
I guess I'll do the same things in a bigger way if i get more money..
Help the people in need, sick.
Therilanga ...no great plans..on how to spend it..
juzz b happy and make others happy with what we have... that's it


Things I can't live without
My Family
My Dear Friends
Music
Church

Five Person I Tag
Nope! I ain't tagging n e 1 folks!

Appaada...intha mathiri homewrk laam panrathu kashtama irukuthu ba.. After I write off Kuttichuvaru's Tag .. I'll become a No Tag blogger!! :) .......well....mmmm..become ile...

Henceforth I'm a "No Tag" blogger!!
:)

9 comments:

kuttichuvaru said...

nice one... appdi ellam easya no-tag kudukka mudiyaathu!!! venum nna sollunga, konja time 'waitees' eduthukittu ezhuthunga.....

logic said...

Dakaltiz...that was terrific da.
Conveyed lot to me dude.

Captured from the finest details to farthest points.

Continue living with the same spirit and exuberance.

neighbour said...

pasumaiyaana palaya ninivugal endrum maravaadhu nanbaaa....

dalakti..chumma dabachuteenga poonga...

Kavitha Jay said...

hey..that was really nice...aiyo nee samaipiyya...theriyamma poche..pavum da un friends..;)..hmm mottai maadi is a awesome place to escape...i like sleeping there..watching the stars..super aa irrukum//

BZ said...

Hey Daks,
Nice :)

Atleast Tag-kkadhu you are posting. its been a looonnnnng time since u posted.

dakaltiz said...

@KC
inna ba vida maata pola ruke??
@Logic
Thanks da
"Captured from the finest details to farthest points"
Glad that u got to know them
@Neigh
Nandri nanba..yep pazhaya ninaivugal endrum pasumaiye!
@Mystery
oyi inna ma..kannu...samaikrathu therinjuruntha enne pannuva?...Pasanga naanga laam summa gummunu samaipom..theriyum la..neenga thaan summa scena podavendiyaathu aana onnum seyarathulla..
approm mottai maadi.yep..I guess motta maadi n keyboard are the two places which know the exact "Me"..
Those are the places I let myself out..be it sad or happy..

@SK
Thanks ya..
s/w vela pathi thaan unaku theriyum la...Romba romba busy ;))
mm..will try to blog frequently

KC! said...

Seri sollunga, neenga indha profession vandhirukati vera endha profession poirupeenga?

Kirukal said...

Seems like u have had your ups and dwons in life but dailed thru it all!!!
I love Dairy Milk too...!!!

dakaltiz said...

@usha
appo iruntha nelamaiku..entha line la vena poirupaen ma... kandippa PG pannanum nu thonala... and music line aiyum poiruka maatean...
en intha kelvi??

@Kirukal
Yep kiruks...ups downs..ellam neraiya undu..by god's grace was able to come through it..
Apdi iruntha thaan life la oru kick irukum... u learn a lot ..learn to accept n to be content..life our meaningful la irukum... enne na solrathu?